84 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Oreius says

Thank You Envato! and all that have made this possible!

4335 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+10 more
Reaper-Media says

THANK … YOU … ENVATO !!! :) I Love You Guys!!! :D

146 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
CodeByASH says

Congratulation are in hand… and thanks for a great site, now is up to all of us the authors to make this site even better by adding great files and promoting Flash Den.

Best wishes.

Concepto H team :)

1620 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
PatrikL Envato team says

Thank you Envato for an AWESOME redesign!!

988 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
thomas07 says

Here is another Thank you Envato for the hard work message from a very “negative nancy” that almost always opposing you and your ideas on forums. You guys must know that we all, but really all very much appreciate your efforts, but you must be also ready to face the negative critiques which actually force you to make all thos improvements. Alright, we accept it and appreciate it…the new feel and look is better than the old version, but you have cut-off many features that made us authors the dollar. Now all i (and i am sure many other authors) hope is you really give some importance to thos negative critiques and start to see things also from our end…we are not here for fun, but sell our items and if you cut-off by function this “possibilities”, we authors may get very dissapointed about.

To me personaly, right now with the recent features it looks like you aimed to have people visit more the blogs and the forums (reffering to home page). We understand you want to get the blogs more active, but you forget an point here…your site is mostly visited by authors (big % of visitors is authors) and we dont have the necessary time or interest to read your blog articles unless they are not competitions related or some freebies etc.

In summary, well…Thanks a lot for the hard work, but can you now please bring back some of the major features back? :D

between… Tango could do a better work on the smiley icons too…see how ugly they are: :D :P :X :( :| :)

4343 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says
between… Tango could do a better work on the smiley icons too…see how ugly they are: :D :P :X :( :| :)

...and :?

4247 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
Aw_Shucks says
Alright, we accept it and appreciate it…the new feel and look is better than the old version, but you have cut-off many features that made us authors the dollar.

I don’t think you’re telling people what you really mean. If you accepted it you wouldn’t complain about it. When you appreciate something, you can be satisfied or even happy with it. You’re not satisfied or happy with it. And I won’t believe that you are no matter what you say as long as you express your disappointment with it. I think you guys are confusing the Devs more with your opinions than helping. And when you say that “IT FORCES YOU TO MAKE THOSE IMPROVEMENTS ”, you sound kinda pompous. Especially when you can’t say what you mean accurately. So you’re really just getting off on having the power to tell others what to do. Its like biting the hand that feeds you almost.

8291 posts Community Moderator
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Moderator says
Here is another Thank you Envato for the hard work message from a very “negative nancy” that almost always opposing you and your ideas on forums. You guys must know that we all, but really all very much appreciate your efforts, but you must be also ready to face the negative critiques which actually force you to make all thos improvements. Alright, we accept it and appreciate it…the new feel and look is better than the old version, but you have cut-off many features that made us authors the dollar. Now all i (and i am sure many other authors) hope is you really give some importance to thos negative critiques and start to see things also from our end…we are not here for fun, but sell our items and if you cut-off by function this “possibilities”, we authors may get very dissapointed about.

To me personaly, right now with the recent features it looks like you aimed to have people visit more the blogs and the forums (reffering to home page). We understand you want to get the blogs more active, but you forget an point here…your site is mostly visited by authors (big % of visitors is authors) and we dont have the necessary time or interest to read your blog articles unless they are not competitions related or some freebies etc.

In summary, well…Thanks a lot for the hard work, but can you now please bring back some of the major features back? :D

I agree, i’m not sure why they are trying to push so much traffic onto the blog, yeah its a great blog but I want my files to get traffic, not the blog, that doesn’t benefit any of us… :(

988 posts
+4 more
thomas07 says

@Aw_Shucks, mate you know what, i very much love your participations on forums etc. But to this comment now, i really see your point and i will tell you something…atleast i am honest. Im not on this thread to be smarmy to envato or the devs…it is frustrating for me to see how some authors throw shit on other threads related to the new redesign, but then come here on this thread and say “thank you, great job guys, i love you”...no need to be smarmy to anyone, we know who you are :-) ...I state my appreciation but back it up with some facts, there is nothing that may confuse the devs, but maybe help them…show them we appreciate their efforts, but have some other preferences which was actually discussed many times on multiple forums and we got promissed the new redesign will bring also major changes in functionality (which functionality we cant see now with the new launch).

by
by
by
by
by
by