Could I take a peek at ActiveDen pricing policy/guidelines? Would love to actually know what makes my items cost the way they do… And what I can do to affect that.
Point 6, at the end of the page. I can remember some reviewer shared the pricing tables they manage while inserting a file on system, but if i’m not wrong that’s not public info.
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Community Moderator
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
Could I take a peek at ActiveDen pricing policy/guidelines? Would love to actually know what makes my items cost the way they do… And what I can do to affect that. Thanks, guys!
6. Pricing The cost of purchase of each item is decided during the review process, based on a number of factors. Reviewers price items to create a consistent pricing system on the Envato Marketplaces as well as to maximize income for all parties concerned. If an author disagrees with the cost of purchase of an approved item, they may Contact Support. Support will then reevaluate the item, and if the item is under or overpriced we will change the cost of purchase accordingly. Prices may be reevaluated and/or changed solely at the discretion of Envato staff.
Meaning, you can get them re-evaluated, you can make them cost more, but you will not sell them. Why? I know my customer that come here to shop. They check prices as well ” I can get that from that other author for x instead of y “
Don`t stress yourself. This was discussed countless times. Prices will not change