Are the Envato sites safe from this kind of stuff? Would hate for this to ever go down, i would lose some sales.
MediaTemple’s Dedicated Virtual Servers: triple-redundant power & data backup systems, armed guard, bomb-resistant, earthquake-resistant facilities.
Godaddy just sent an apology email to customers, and they (among other things) said:
“At no time was any sensitive customer information, including credit card data, passwords or names and addresses, compromised.”
Can we trust them?
- Was featured in a podcast
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Beta Tester
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
Moved toGlobal Off Topic
Just got an email from GoDaddy saying one month of hosting will be credited. Didn’t ask for it so looks like everyone is getting it.