Okay so far I’ve done 2 Admin Skins, but I notice some sell alot more than my own and I can’t help asking the question why?
I’m not saying mine are way, way better and deserve to sell more but what I would like to know is what you guys look for when buying an admin skin e.g. do having fixed/liquid layout matter to you, do content boxes matter? What do you look for when buying.
Both your templates appear to cover everything, I think it’s just down to visual appearance.
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Item was Featured
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Referred between 100 and 199 users
It’s most of the time the design
Thats cool cheers for responding – was starting to wonder if I was missing the boat on something lol.