Hi, why in the “statement” tab i see different prices to the same track i sold? for example yesterday one of my track was sold 2 times in the same day, first time for 13$ second time for 11$ ... am i missing something?
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Exclusive Author
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Item was Featured
Hi! Thats because one could buy the item without deposit and with deposit. What that means is if you buy an item without depositing money it will be more expensive and vice verse.
Thanks tiam! i didn’t know that, i guess everyday you’re learning something new
Exactly as tiam said it, as it states at the bottom of this pic
Awesome, I was wondering why that was.