In the statements dataset the occured_at field is empty. It is empty in the json as well as xml format and using the “stable” v1 API .
This is a grave problem that prevents us from sorting statement the right way and also might cause statement items to occur multiple times, because we are unable to distinguish among them.
Does anyone know what happened?
I’m assuming this is why the iphone app is all wonky right now with regards to item display/sorting…
- Community Moderator
- United States
- Was featured in a podcast
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
If you haven’t already, can you please submit a support ticket with as many details as possible and the code you are having issues with so we can have it on record and have the necessary staff take a look? Thanks much!