Hello,I’d like to request a customization for the item: http://activeden.net/item/xml-flip-book-as3/63869 You can find help file here: http://www.mpcreation.pl/flipbook/help/help.html
Author doesn’t have time for this job so I post this request here. Basicaly, I need the viewer to function like the one you can find at issuu.com. I find that simple and user friendly. So with that said, I’d like to have the following customization.
Page flip with arrow keys
- DOWN and RIGHT keys for next page, UP and LEFT for previous page (should work on windows, mac, linux).
The ability to configure flipping speed
- Like on issuu.com
Fipping stripes on the sides of the pages instead of the arrow buttons
- User can swith between single and double page with additional buttons, one for to swith to single page mode and one for to swith to double page mode
- Vertical scroll bar on the right side of the browser window similar to the scroll bar that can be seen when swithcing to “Show all pages” mode, only vertically. Don’t need horizontal scroll bar.
- Ability to scroll pages with mousewheel. No easing out needed, should be quite responsive, fast.
- Also Up and Down arrow keys scroll pages.
- When switching between single and double pages mode it should stay on the same page. E.g if you are on page 4-5 in double pages mode and then switch to single view mode it should show page 4. Similarly when switching back to double page view from page 4, it should show page 4-5.
- Page should be movable by click and drag, or mouse move when in zoomed mode.
- Page caching and preloading should work the same way as in double page mode.
- Pages should be scrollable when in zoomed mode.
- I want to specify my domain name in the .fla file that viewer is locked to. That means user cannot open viewer from his machine by downloading viewer .swf file. User can only access viewer in the browser and only when under my domain (or subdomain).
Single page mode
- I’d like to have a navigation bar that would be the background of the buttons (now buttons sit on the window background).
- It should in size adapt to the number of buttons on it. If less buttons it should be shorter as well. If more buttons it should expand (If it is difficult to do then I don’t need this, I will try to resize bar manually in the .fla after decided on the number of buttons).
- Should be always on top and visible in zoomed modes too, with some transparency. I want it to be located at the top of the browser window with some margin (10-15 px), and always centered horizontally no matter what the browser window/screen size is. Left and right navigation bar (as of now) should be put together as one.
- Zooming slider instead of the zoom button, similar to that of the “Slideshow speed”
- I’d like the zoom slider to have a minus button on the left and a plus button on the right side, and dynamic zoom steps that is dependent on the fit page size that is dependent on the screen size or browser window size (like at issuu.com).
- One click zooming in double page mode with the ability to click on links in the swf files
- When one click zooming in double page mode it should not zoom to the max size, but around ‘fit width’ size.
- At the smallest zoom one page should fit in browser window in single page view, and double page should fit in double page view. In other words it should be the default ‘auto scale’ (fit page) size in both view, no matter what the size of the browser window is. This should work independent of the size of the browser window or screen size.
- When switching to single pages mode it should zoom to ‘fit width’, and when swithing to double page mode it should zoom to fit the two pages.
- The ability to zoom by mousewheel when in double page view.
- It would be nice if it show both pages when in double page mode and zoomed.
- I don’t need easing out when moving page by mouse in zoomed mode. Moving page should be responsive and fast.
ZoomingAgain see issuu.com how it works.
Please comment your customization code in the source file so when a new version comes out I could copy your code to the new file.
Please, quote me time and fee you need for this job. If possible please create the quote by feature groups, and also let me know what certain features are hard to do so we can skip them or find an easier way to do it.
The flip book customization you mentioned seems very complex, but I’m sure the somebody can do it wholly or partly. And this site might helpful for you to get some information about the codes: http://bit.ly/oMbfWa, including the Page flip with arrow keys, the ability to configure flipping speed, flipping stripes on the sides of the pages instead of the arrow buttons like issuu.com; single page mode or landscape, navigation bar, zooming and so on. It may help you to find the code to some extent. Good Luck!