Now after 4years of Web designing experience i miss my one Eager hobby to create Animations, Now i am not in practice but i want to know if i want to become a animator on self practice basis. SO HOW can i achieve this goal.I recently made this running chef animation: http://foodaddict.pk/search/ball.swf
I WANT TO BECOME A PROFESSIONAL ANIMATION ARTIST .
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Exclusive Author
- United Kingdom
This book is amazing and has loads of excellent advice:http://www.amazon.co.uk/Animators-Survival-Kit-Principles-Stop-motion/dp/0571202284
Generally If you are going to self teach, I would suggest experimenting and animating as much as possible and study well known animators. Pick a style that you like and analyse every frame and see how people have achieved success in the past.
It also helps to draw a lot of sketches from life. I regularly study people around me and draw quick sketches documenting their movements.
Just for starters…