69 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
junus says

Hi everyone. I’m novice author. So, I do not know many rules.

I have a question. I followed forum but I have not find any answer yet.

I uploaded an item many times. I improved this item regarding with my reviwer’s feedback. And I came to end but it is rejected still :)

My question is: Could another reviewer check my item for second opinion? Is it possible or not?

Thank you for now. Best.

767 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
outandouter says

I uploaded an item many times. I improved this item regarding with my reviwer’s feedback. And I came to end but it is rejected still :)

My question is: Could another reviewer check my item for second opinion? Is it possible or not?

Thank you for now. Best.

Reviewers do care to put simple 1 line description about why your item was rejected. Have you reassured that you worked on that line?

1677 posts Envato Elite Author
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
Tean says

Hi junus!

What you can do is post your example in Item Discussion section of the forums where other authors can give you some advices.

3739 posts Community Moderator
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Located in Netherlands
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
Joost Moderator says

What Tean suggested really helps.

Quite often have I run into a rejection for aesthetical reasons. The forum has a fresh look on things and hasn’t been staring themselves blind at the item for days. It’s not uncommon to get 10-15 pointers on those little things that make the difference ;)

69 posts
+5 more
junus says

Hi junus! What you can do is post your example in Item Discussion section of the forums where other authors can give you some advices.

Thank you for you advice :)

69 posts
+5 more
junus says

Thank you for now. Best.
Reviewers do care to put simple 1 line description about why your item was rejected. Have you reassured that you worked on that line?

I guess I came to end :) I have not any idea for imprevement. However, I trust my item :)

4388 posts Community Mod Building awesome stuff for your mobile devices!
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+14 more
Enabled Moderator says

Thank you for now. Best.
I guess I came to end :) I have not any idea for imprevement. However, I trust my item :)

And we trust our reviewers. Quality over quantity ;)

2309 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
theflyingtinman says

Thank you for now. Best.

First: This type of discussion is not appropriate for the forums. Any issue you have with a reviewer’s decision should be taken up with Support.

But it is worth mentioning, for your and others’ information, that when a reviewer has any doubt about a quality issue they put the item on hold and ask other reviewers for a second opinion. Only when they are in no doubt that an item fails to meet Activeden’s quality requirements do they reject without holding for a second opinion.

However, you are welcome to post a link to your work in progress on the Item Discussion Forum and ask for advice from other authors, without getting into a discussion about your reviewer’s decision..

382 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
Quantax says

Thank you for now. Best.

Reviewers always make the right choice, you will understand this in time…
They push you to improve your files to also have a greater number of sales

Make good use of their advices.

File rejection is not a defeat… is a new starting point !!!

beta

69 posts
+5 more
junus says

Thank you for now. Best.

First: This type of discussion is not appropriate for the forums. Any issue you have with a reviewer’s decision should be taken up with Support.

But it is worth mentioning, for your and others’ information, that when a reviewer has any doubt about a quality issue they put the item on hold and ask other reviewers for a second opinion. Only when they are in no doubt that an item fails to meet Activeden’s quality requirements do they reject without holding for a second opinion.

However, you are welcome to post a link to your work in progress on the Item Discussion Forum and ask for advice from other authors, without getting into a discussion about your reviewer’s decision..

First of all, sorry about my expression. I guess, you got it wrong or I got it wrong :)

I have not mentioned about my reviewer or other information about my item.

By the way, I did not want to upset you.

Thank you for you advice :)

by
by
by
by
by
by