Purchased Moderno, a WPexplorer theme a few hours ago and have had no luck getting it uploaded.
Created a support ticket and got techo-gobbly-gook answer.
Basically, when trying to upload, got “The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet. Theme install failed.”
No way to get to the designer/developer, WPexplorer (that I could find).
Anybody who help (I am not a web designer or coder and rarely zip/unzip and never FTP , so Would need TLC relative to lingo.
Thanks for any help!
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Item was Featured
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Like the video that OrangeIdea posted says you probably just didn’t unzip the first zip you got, the zip of the actual Theme should be inside the first zip.