Hey Guys,this month i just created a Typo Animation of the Motion Design Census 2010 to try out some new techniques. It has a lot of graphs in it and i hope it covers at least some of the information they provided last year. Any constructive critique is more than welcome http://vimeo.com/26834944
- Community Superstar
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Item was Featured
- Author was Featured
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Author had a Free File of the Month
Cool, very nice work!
Nice, but it feels very reserved. Within your creative comfort zone, maybe? Since it’s a job with no client but yourself, why not go wild… push the boat out. Surprise yourself.
thanks. @felt_tips you’re right. that’s my comfort zone