Feedback is important good or bad?
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Item was Featured
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Isn’t it for Activeden instead as it is made with flash ? There’s not much too see, there’s just a menu with a graph for each item. What do you mean by admin template ?
Thanks you for your feedback.
I’ll post it in the active den if it will get better feedback, but to be honest I was just working on the UI and wondering if people would find it intuitive to use.
It’s not for an admin template for TF but rather for a customer I’m working for. The menu is supposed to represent devices in the house and the graph prints out their respective energy consumption, it’s just dummy data/one graph at the moment.
When I’ve finished I’ll add functionality to build the menu, and choose what graphs to print out.