- 1. Able to work directly with PDF files, without being forced to convert PDF files to photos
- 2. Able to set which pages from PDF can to be accessed by visitors free of charge
- 3. All PDF files are indexed and displayed as a gallery out of which the visitor chooses what he wants to read (this is OPTIONAL )
- 4. Some PDF can only be read for a fee, the Flash application will have to ask username and password to verify access rights
- 5. Integration with Facebook. Users who are logged into Facebook can add comments to specific pages within a PDF . These comments will appear on Facebook together with a link to the original PDF page that determined the user to comment. Of course, access to that page will require username and password if not free. (this is OPTIONAL , but very nice have)
Can you indicate me a Flash control that best accomplish these requirements?
I can accept another technology for Page Flipper besides Flash, but on condition that the component to be compatible with a site made ??in PHP .