We are saying goodbye to ActiveDen on February 29. Please make sure you download any ActiveDen items before then! Read more.

Portfolio tab and button not showing up when using other marketplace

21 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 4
  • Collector Level 3
  • Copyright Ninja
+1 more
CyzerStock
says

Hey, i encountered this bug (or is it intentionally?). I am Videohive author and just went to themeforest to look up for some wp themes. And then I went into my own profile (while being in themeforest) and I saw this:

I know that I am on different marketplace in which I do not have any items but anyway… isn’t that misleading that it doesn’t actually show that big PORTFOLIO button to the buyers?

295 posts
  • Author Level 4
  • Featured Author
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Freebie
+5 more
MahmoudRafik
says

i think this is not a bug cuz you don’t have any item in this market so you don’t have a portfolio on it

21 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 4
  • Collector Level 3
  • Copyright Ninja
+1 more
CyzerStock
says

yes I understand that :) but that is misleading because I have a portfolio but just of a different kind.

295 posts
  • Author Level 4
  • Featured Author
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Freebie
+5 more
MahmoudRafik
says

the misleading on my point of view is if some author have items on GR & TH & VH & am the buyer & am looking for a theme on TH & a go to the author portfolio & i found items from all markt here the buyer will confused. so the envato separate your portfolio

4621 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Community Superstar
  • Author Level 4
  • Weekly Top Seller
+10 more
ToivoMedia
says

The problem is, if you completely tear down the walls that differentiate the marketplaces, there is a real risk of causing a melt down that could ultimately have apocalyptic implications for reality itself. Even as it is now, it’s too easy to follow a link and end up on another marketplace without realizing it, which could be very confusing for users.

8176 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 7
  • Community Superstar
  • Trendsetter
+9 more
doru
says

when I visit your profile page from videohive the portfolio tab shows up on top of your profile page (left) but if I visit your profile from themeforest the portfolio tab is gone. Fortunately there is the link in the right column

by
by
by
by
by
by