Can someone please help me on how I can have a preloader once complete launch the first page of my site or something like this….
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Beta Tester
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
There is a jquery loader that you can use that preloads.
It would be the queryLoader.js and you would have to include it in to your html like so
then add this under to your included js files to initialize the loader.
Also the loader comes with a css file that styles the loader line, size and background color that you would also have to include where you have included your other style sheets like so.
<link href="css/queryLoader.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
That should be it, you can find the loader at http://jquery.com/
Thanks for the response…...
I will try jquery adn see if this helps…..
1 MB bg image = a crazy way to waste the server bandwidth. 1000 page loads = 1GB!!!