1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
designsbyfresh says

Hi I’m using the Revolution Slider within the Pinpoint theme (which I love!) I am VERY new to Wordpress and am not a techie so please be kind if you reply!

I’m trying to use a slider to create an interiors ‘before’ and ‘after’ slideshow. The photos I’m using are fine if loaded as individual images onto the site – clarity is good etc. When I load the photos into the Revolution Slider they go very blurry and you can only see the top part of the photo.

I have looked through all the settings for both the individual slides and the slider itself and can’t find how to fix it, nor can I find the answer online. I’d really appreciate any suggestions you can offer – in plain English, not techie-talk please ; – )

3422 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Community Moderator
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+4 more
sevenspark Volunteer moderator says

Hi designsbyfresh!

This is a general ThemeForest forum. For product-specific support, please contact the author of that theme through their profile page or support forum. You can find the profile page by clicking the author avatar on the product page. :)

1 post
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
Zach12 says

hi designsbyfresh, i am in the same position as you. please do let me know if you find a solution to the problem as i’ve spent all day yesterday trying to work it out. thanks

3 posts
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
AlpsBreeze says

I did purchased Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin but Wordpress does not recognize it as plugin and then I uploaded to the plugin folder using FTP as recommended and when I go to activate it, the plugin is not there. How can I resolve this issue or do I need to ask for the money back? by the way the author does not have email or any way to contact regarding issues.

692 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Hungary
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
aron66 says

I did purchased Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin but Wordpress does not recognize it as plugin and then I uploaded to the plugin folder using FTP as recommended and when I go to activate it, the plugin is not there. How can I resolve this issue or do I need to ask for the money back? by the way the author does not have email or any way to contact regarding issues.

Go to the author profile and scroll a bit down, then you can send a mail to the author. (right side of the page)

3679 posts
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Forum Superstar
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

ALL authors have a contact form on their profile ESPECIALLY ThemePunch who are outstanding at support http://themepunch.ticksy.com/

I assume you unzipped the plugin folder before using FTP? IT seems very unlikely that probably the most common slider in all of WP would not work on a theme. What theme are you using?

3 posts
AlpsBreeze says

ALL authors have a contact form on their profile ESPECIALLY ThemePunch who are outstanding at support http://themepunch.ticksy.com/

I assume you unzipped the plugin folder before using FTP? IT seems very unlikely that probably the most common slider in all of WP would not work on a theme. What theme are you using?

Yes I did unzipped it before FTP. The theme I am using is Pinboard

3679 posts
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Forum Superstar
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

Are you using WordPress.com or Wordpress.org? If it is WordPress.com then it will not recognise it. You need to have your own hosting with WP installed from WP.org

3 posts
AlpsBreeze says

Are you using WordPress.com or Wordpress.org? If it is WordPress.com then it will not recognise it. You need to have your own hosting with WP installed from WP.org

Wordpress is on GoDaddy

44 posts
  • Power Elite Author
  • Power Elite Author: Sold between 1 000 000 - 1 999 999 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
+1 more
themepunch says

Hi,

like Charlie wrote you can reach our support at http://themepunch.ticksy.com or in our comment section.

@Charlie : Thanks for the nice words about our support staff, will forward that :)

Cheers from your Team @ ThemePunch

Facebook      Twitter      Support

by
by
by
by
by
by