So I picked up the Synthetik template and I’ve run into a few minor issues, was hoping to find some answers. I am rather new to this so please be gentle.
First up – the site is live at http://www.marksantora.com. Everything I will reference will be to that. I’ll do some screengrabs to illustrate as well.
1. When the site loads up in Firefox/Chrome/Safari it looks fine. But when it loads up in IE8 /9 the menu bar gets all messed up. Everything shows up below the menu bar in list format and the sub menus are listed in the main menu bar. Thoughts?
2. When looking at the site in Firefox/Chrome/Safari the only problem I’m running into with the menu is when you go from the menu bar – Portfolio>Trailers you will see how the top button opens up under the menu bar. The other roll over menus do not have this problem. Thoughts?
I appreciate any and all help on this.Thanks Mark Santora http://www.marksantora.com
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.