- Envato Staff
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Beta Tester
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
Hey guys, I recently ran across a new web app that makes it easy to instantly add a chat room to any website. You can check out the article at Web.AppStorm.net”:http://j.mp/bTRYEX if you’re curious about the app.
Anyway, several people have tried creating chat rooms that either didn’t work so well or just died out for one reason or another and I thought this might be a neat way to go about adding a lightweight chat room for the community.
To go to the chat room, use this linke: http://nur.ph/n2×8f6 or go to Nur.ph and enter themeforest.net. Then just log in with your Twitter credentials.
If you bookmark the custom nur.ph URL then the chat will be there anytime you visit ThemeForest. Anyway, thought this might be something worth sharing. Enjoy!
I just joined, looks great.