hetcreatievebureau
hetcreatievebureau Recent Posts Threads Started
7 posts
    Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Netherlands Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
hetcreatievebureau says

I am currently working on some new items for various categories.

Also some ThemeForest stuff. Just waiting to post about 5 things at once

386 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
EugeneO says

What is your size available in the room?
14” x 10” It’s a decent size room. Looking for something that’s clean and modern looking, maybe something that’s like white glass.
I’ve always wanted a Milk desk but could never justify the price.
20 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
360design says

I bought a drum set :) And now I’m trying to save money to pay the rent of an office just i find it :)

48 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
metaffex says

Wow, so nice. They don’t have a price on their site so I’m assuming it’s really high. Do you happen to know the price so I don’t have to call them?

1031 posts Best-dressed man at PressNomics 2013
    Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author
+10 more
Parallelus says

Wow, so nice. They don’t have a price on their site so I’m assuming it’s really high. Do you happen to know the price so I don’t have to call them?

Price: $2,245.65 to $5,403.75 depending on options. Shipping is not included.

http://www.dkvogue.com/ViewProducts/Milk+Desk-68-1194.html
2057 posts
    Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United States
Landonw says

Price: $2,245.65 to $5,403.75 depending on options. Shipping is not included.

http://www.dkvogue.com/ViewProducts/Milk+Desk-68-1194.html

What?! My desk is about 8 feet long – I don’t know how much it cost to build but I know it was probably $500 or less (it has a commercial door for a top – no knob or anything, it’s just the wooden base – I think it has concrete in it, too).

Anyways, that desk is way too expensive for it’s size.

19 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Creativeitem says

woo.. i have bought a HTC sensation last month with my first item [url removed] selling in codecanyon .. i am so much excited to share that with you people :)

19 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Creativeitem says

I think I’m gonna start saving for this: Camaro 2012

Good luck buddy . you are going to be successful for sure :)

991 posts It's in the pipeline!
    Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+7 more
purethemes says

woo.. i have bought a HTC sensation last month with my first item( http://codecanyon.net/item/vidplanet-youtube-video-cms/669539 ) selling in codecanyon .. i am so much excited to share that with you people :)

How is it? You’re happy with it? I need to change phone ASAP , and I’m not sure if I should buy Sensation now or wait for One S

19 posts
+1 more
Creativeitem says

woo.. i have bought a HTC sensation last month with my first item( http://codecanyon.net/item/vidplanet-youtube-video-cms/669539 ) selling in codecanyon .. i am so much excited to share that with you people :)
How is it? You’re happy with it? I need to change phone ASAP , and I’m not sure if I should buy Sensation now or wait for One S

I am quite happy with the cool features of htc. but it actually depends upon your budget and what features do you love most on your phone.

by
by
by
by
by
by