2715 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+7 more
DanielKeller says

...and start following other people, like shots, post a link to your portfolio with your best work, and with that getting a better chance to get invited.

and No, I have no Invites!

go to this link for more info > http://dribbble.com/site/about

741 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
Hotpin says

how is this working? i post a link in my twitter account and its gonna be visible there too?

2715 posts
  • Won a competition
+7 more
DanielKeller says

how is this working? i post a link in my twitter account and its gonna be visible there too?

no, it doesn’t gonna show up your tweets on your profile…. it shows a link to your twitter account, it shows a link to your portfolio, and it shows your location, all that can you set up in the settings… you also can like shots other people posted, you can follow other designers, and other people gonna see that too in your profile, I can’t tell you exactly how this works…. many websites do that these days, you can login with twitter or facebook, without signing up on the actual website

also if you login with twitter you’re first a “Spectator”, that means you just look at what other people post, you spectate

then if you’re changing to “Prospect”, means you want to get invited to dribbble, and if someone notices you and your portfolio and likes it, he or she can invite you!

that’s how it works

why is this thread now offtopic?

741 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
Hotpin says

no, it doesn’t gonna show up your tweets on your profile…. it shows a link to your twitter account, it shows a link to your portfolio, and it shows your location, all that can you set up in the settings… you also can like shots other people posted, you can follow other designers, and other people gonna see that too in your profile, I can’t tell you exactly how this works…. many websites do that these days, you can login with twitter or facebook, without signing up on the actual website

also if you login with twitter you’re first a “Spectator”, that means you just look at what other people post, you spectate

then if you’re changing to “Prospect”, means you want to get invited to dribbble, and if someone notices you and your portfolio and likes it, he or she can invite you!

that’s how it works

why is this thread now offtopic?

Thank you very much man i think i got the idea :) I think it moved to here because is not GR related :)

2715 posts
  • Won a competition
+7 more
DanielKeller says

but it’s related to graphic design, and that’s what graphicriver is about, otherwise it wouldn’t have the word graphic in it :P

anyway, you’re welcome!

by
by
by
by
by
by