The images used in the preview are not included in the package.
- Update 1.3 [18/2/2011]
- Fixed links bug which was reported by mediaflame
- Fixed slash bug which was reported by EmpireVideo
- Fixed special characters bug. (Latin characters not displayed correctly)
T-Slider is a banner rotator/slideshow which is able to display an unlimited number of JPG /PNG/GIF/SWF files.
T-Slider is fully customizable through a simple configuration interface with a live preview area to make configuration process easier.
- Display an unlimited number of slides.
- Completely change the layout and colors of the slideshow.
- Define a duration for each slide.
- Apply a different Ken Burns effect on each slide (with ability to delay the effect).
- Display captions for each slide.
- Use a single transition, a set of transitions or no transitions at all.
- Apply a color effect to enhance the user experience (transparency, overbright, dark, black & white)
- Turn autoplay on or off.
- Use HTML code in the captions.
- And much more … have a look at the Configuration Panel (No password is required).
The live preview in the configuration panel imitates only certain functions of the slideshow to make the configuration process easier.
The live preview in the configuration panel doesn’t represent the final layout or behaviour of the slideshow.
To see the final results you must generate the XML data then save it as XML file then view it in the slideshow itself.
Some fields in this configuration page will have no visible effect on the live preview.
Other layouts (Try to get these results in the Configuration Panel (No password is required):