UPDATE 10 .27.2010
- Fixed flipping panel error
- Add URL option when click on pointer
- Add close button for info panel
- Add full screen button
- Add default map type parameter
The Google XML Map is a complete solution to display city position, flet position or any other objects that need to positioned using Google’s Map Technology. This Interactive Map can display position on the map, geographical position, images, full html/css description.
The map is using the Google Map Api Technology for Flash. To make this product work is required to have a Google Map API Key. Getting the API Key is FREE at Google. In the settings.xml file are located all the options to customize the product. No Flash knowledge is required to edit this file.
In the settings.xml we added the option to add markers/types for positioning. The markers/types can be round, square or rounded corners square and the colors are customizable.
- fully customizable from XML
- full chars support (unicode)
- default position and zoom settable
- default map type settable
- link target settable
- animation time settable
- photo support (jpg, png, bmp)
- full css/html content
- URL and info panel on pointer
- much more
Download XML 3D Google Map here. With more features: photo, animation and video gallery, contact form, time zone, calendar, customizable pointers and so much more.For support check Google XML Map Support Forum
XML NEWS READERS