360° Product Viewer enables you to create a 360° product application with no Actionscript knowledge required! By inserting a number of images with views from different angles of the product the file automatically adjusts to create the interactive viewer.
* Update (17th of March 2009): added an extra hotspot to the preview for users to have a live preview of how it works, added two more playback buttons, fixed the bug of the grabhand becoming blurry!
* Some new updates (26th of January 2009): added a decent preloader to the file and also added 2 pages of new user information to the user manual!
* Some major updates are added in bold (16th of January 2009)! The object now supports zoom, playback, hotspots and a fancy grabhand cursor! Check out the exact features and updates below!
- Very easy implementation!
- Rotation by mouse control, keyboard arrow keys and mousewheel!
- Label angles (e.g. side views);
- Small file size (excluding the images);
- Grabhand cursor (optional);
- Setting a zoom range;
- Adding hotspots for product details;
- Playback functionality.
- Inertia of the object (give it a swing!);
- Blur of the object while spinning;
- The object’s reflection;
- Blur of the object’s reflection;
- The object spinning in when starting up the movie;
- Draggable object (disable when only using playback);
- Grabhand cursor.
- The amount of images (more images provide a smooth rotation);
- Speed of spinning;
- Amount of inertia;
- Mousewheel functionality (can be set to object rotation, zoom and no functionality).
A zoom range can be set between which the object can zoom by using a setZoom method. Detailed information is provided about how to enable zooming.
Use three different methods: one step forward, one step back and setPlayback to a certain position. Detailed information is provided about how to use playback.
Adding hotspots (like the one in the preview) in order to see a product detail is very easy to do. Detailed information is provided about how to set hotspots.
Download file contains
- Source file containing the preview as shown;
- Source file containing the preview in a default setting;
- SWF preview files;
- PDF containing a detailed description on how to use the object;
- PDF containing Frequently Asked Questions.
Check out Essenza, our brand new portfolio theme:
If you want to contact me directly for support or questions, please use the message facility at the bottom of my profile page so that I can confirm purchase history before replying.
Please take notice of the Frequently Asked Questions (PDF, 77kb).