3D Ambient XML Gallery
Last update 21 Oct 2009
-hide/show menu button added
-download button added
This is a 3D enabled gallery which uses Flash Player 10 3D engine. The gallery features:
- next, previous and info buttons for every image. these can be found on the right, left and top sides of the containing box;
- links available in description text for each image;
- next, previous thumb portions;
- swfs for thumbnail and image. (Note: i tested this with simple shape tweened animations).
The XML file can set the following global parameters:
- position of gallery – can be absolute x,y or centered;
- y position of thumbs – can be absolute number or bottom;
- number of visible thumbs;
- default gradient colors for thumbs and big image;
- color for buttons, chosen thumb glow, preloader line, glow of preloader line;
- default blurX and blurY for the big image ambient light;
- width, height and depth of thumbnails;
- distance between thumbs;
- time for thumb tweens;
- depth of big image box;
- default image and thumbs folder;
- autoplay on start and wait interval between images in slideshow mode;
- default color and alpha of background panel for image info.
For every image the XML file can set the following custom parameters:
- transition number or random (there are 5 transitions predefined);
- custom gradient colors;
- custom frame color for selected thumb;
- custom info background color and alpha;
- custom blurX and blurY;
- custom folders for image and thumbnail;
- filename of image and description.
Note: each custom property can use the default values from global parameters.