The ParticleDisplay component is a xml-based, fully customizable 3d simulated particle generator written in AS3 which can implement en every existing flash- or flex-application. You can use it in a single frame or with transparent background as an overlay of an image, animation or a complete flashsite, or use it in fullscreen-mode over a html-page. The component is published for Flash Player 9 to have more compatibility.
Features of the ParticleDisplay component:
- Simple copy and paste the ParticleDisplay component in your Flash application.
- All properties are editable with the component-inspector in flash without any coding.
- Or you can load all properties from a external xml-file which can create with the included ParticleComposer.
- All properties are customizable and changeable during runtime with actionscript.
- Flex-ParticleComposer application included for simple creating and editing your own presets. (You don’t need Flex to use it but you need flash player 10 to run it)
- 50 predefined presets are included which you can use in the ParticleComposer for your own creation.
- You can use every small image or animated movieClip as symbol for your particle simulation.
- You can use fullscreen or a fixed size for your ParticleComponent component.
- Display styling properties for background color, alpha, corner radius and border.
See the full documentation: ParticleDisplay.pdf