Gallery which uses 3D physics and 3D graphics and to enhance viewing experience.
Photos are shown like 3D pictures hanging on elastic lines, and reacts to user’s actions.
It offers basic features of flash photo galleries:
• photos can be in different categories
• category names can be changed in xml file
• photos are indexed in xml file
You can change various settings in settings.xml file, for example:
• animation times
• font properties
• physical properties
• whether to display info box/menu
• dimensions of gallery and its items
Everything is written in AS3 , including graphics, so modifying is fast and you can do it by using notepad. Changing gallery’s resolution is easy.
Archive includes Flex and Flash version of the application, so it can compile with Flash CS3 /CS4 and Flash SDK 3 .0+
UPDATE 27 .10.09 , Version 1.1
I’ve introduced several new features, and fixed some issues. I’ve changed the demo to make it easier to see these changes.
• you can add your own text under the photo ( click third image in demo )
• you can specify an url instead of enlarged image ( click second image. It will redirect you to google ).
• you can specify exact positions ( x,y,z ) of category titles.
• you can enable/disable preview photo which appears on the background. You complained about it, so I’ve made it up to you..
• you can specify which photos cfg file to use.
• you can enable/disable background, for example if you want to make the gallery transparent ( in demo the gallery is transparent ).
• strange behaviour when you compile without having appropriate font files
• null pointer exceptions when using this gallery with third-party preloaders, loaders etc
• several other fixes I can’t remember right now