Stunning, fascinating, easy to use and customize: 3D Wheel XML Template.
3D Wheel XML Template is a new way to showcase your media, built with Papervision 3D and the powerful tweening engine BetweenAS3; it will deliver the best experience you might achieve with flash yet!
Enhance your media with this stunning three-dimensional template!
- Deep Linking & Navigation History with SWFAddress.
- Customizable, dynamic two level menu.
- Complete realtime 3D Media Viewer powered by Papervision!
- Smart navigation featuring Quaternions for Pixel Precision.
- Native support for both flickr and YouTube.
- Supports JPG , GIF, PNG , SWF, FLV files and H.264 encoded videos.
- Built-in garbage collection and smart loading system managed by CASALib.
- Over 146 XML Settings to customize nearly everything.
- Slideshow function with auto play and resume.
- Supports left/right arrow keys for global navigation.
- HTML formatted captions positionable everywhere on the stage.
- Custom Homepage support & Single assets behaviour.
- Smooth, optimized render system to free resources when needed.
- No Flash authoring needed, customize everything with XML & FlashVars.
- Complete Fluid layout with Fullscreen mode and smoothing filters for big assets.
- Tiny music player with playlist support and autoloop function.
- Social icons with custom tooltips and external links.
- Load background images at runtime and resize them automatically with correct aspect ratio.
- Content module which handles HTML tags and supports external CSS Stylesheets.
- PHP Contact Module with confirmation email and field validation.
- Three versions are provided with the download:
Standalone, Embed and the complete XML Template solution.
- Extend the template with other components as you wish with the provided SWF module.
- Papervision 3D and BetweenAS3 used under MIT Licence
- CASALib used under BSD Licence.
- Preview Photos courtesy of fotolia.
- Preview flickr feed courtesy of Amy Dunn, Houston Photographer.
- Preview Pixel video courtesy of Patrick Jean.
- Preview Videos thanks to VideoHive author Plamen Cvetanov and bitfade for uploading the videos on YouTube.
- Sound effects provided by Soundsnap.
- Pixel font PF Ronda Seven thanks to Yusuke Kamiyamane.
- Open font Confortaa thanks to aajohan.