eCardSlideshow is XML driven 3D flip slideshow e-Card with Ken Burns effect. You can easily adjust this file for any scenario: Christmas, New Year, Valentine Day, Halloween, weddings, holidays etc. It can be embedded in HTML files, loaded in other Flash files/templates or you can use ECardSlideshow class in your AS3 projects. eCardSlideshow is fully XML driven, so you don’t need to open Flash or change source code to configure and customize it to your needs.
- Set sound file, front, back and frame images
- Set as many text or image “flips” as you need
- Set as many slideshow images as you need
- Ken Burns effect settings for each slide
- Control each flip individually – position, opening delay and duration or tween method
- Flips can act as button links
- Loop sound and/or slideshow (or not)
- Use device or embedded fonts, set formatting in XML file
- Icons Bar for socail or any other icons and links
- Full Screen mode
- Auto play option
Credits and thanks:
- Images used in preview from photodune (not included in download package)
- Girl holding a christmas star by IS2
- Christmas surprise by Pressmaster
- Three Santas by Pressmaster
- Dream on Christmas night by Pressmaster
- Siblings by Pressmaster
- Valentine’s day by dezign56
- Red heart by Pressmaster
- Valentine by Subbotina
- Valentines kissing by Pressmaster
- Sound used in preview (not included in download package):
- Free Christmas illustrations by IconEden, You can download full package from here.
- iValentine illustrations by IconEden, You can download full package from here.
- Purty Social Icon Set by Richard Tabor from PurtyPixels, You can download full package from here.
- Loop Icons by Pranav Pramod, You can download full package from here.
- Free and open source eaze-tween tween engine by Philippe Elsass used for tweens.
- Bitfade’s Flash-runtime-font-loading libraries used for external font loading.
- Fonts used in preview are IstokWeb and Gabrielle (included in package as swf font library).