ECard is XML driven 3D flip video e-Card that can play local or YouTube videos. You can easily adjust this file for any scenario: Christmas, New Year, Valentine Day, Halloween, weddings, holidays etc. It can be embedded in HTML files, loaded in other Flash files/templates or you can use ECard class in your AS3 projects. ECard is fully XML driven, so you don’t need to open Flash or change source code to configure and customize it to your needs.
- Use local or YouTube videos
- Set video source, front and back images, video frame and poster
- Set as many text or image “flips” as you need
- Control each flip individually – position, opening delay and duration or tween method
- Flips can act as button links
- Use device or embedded fonts, set formatting in XML file
- Icons Bar for socail or any other icons and links
- Full Screen mode
- Auto play option
- Loop video option
- Three more classic preloader animations that you can configure from XML (circular preloader, horizontal and vertical bar)
- Small z-sort bug fix
- Documentation update (there was couple of errors in previous version, sorry :-))
Credits and thanks:
Purty Social Icon Set by Richard Tabor from PurtyPixels, You can download full package from here.
Loop Icons by Pranav Pramod, You can download full package from here.