This advanced ad rotator has all the possible options you might need, is very versatile, easily resizable and easy to use. It can display images as well as animated flash files (swf) and it supports flashvars for setting up the xml file name, which means you can use the same .swf file with different content just by specifying a different xml file in your html.
It includes our powerful advanced dock menu for thumbnail along with its 30+ settings.
It supports html formatted descriptions (which you can hide if you want) as well as most common special characters (eg. french etc.).
The preview has all the elements on auto-hide but as mentioned they can all be set individualy so for instance you can have the arrows always on, no dock menu displayed and the description text appear only when you are over the banner rotator.
Main Features :- Easy to include in your project
- Flashvars support for different xml files
- Easily resizable
- Tons of options you can customize
- Slick Dock Menu
- Ability to enable/disable/autohide the top description, dock menu or navigational arrows, independently
- Html formatted text with special characters support
- Nice tooltips for the dock menu
Options you can change in the XML :- size of the rotator (with and height in px)
- dock menu show/hide/auto-hide (when mouse is out of the banner rotator)
- navigational arrows show/hide/auto-hide
- html text description show/hide/auto-hide
- dock menu mask width
- dock menu _y position offset
- dock menu background size, _y offset, color and alpha
- description background color and alpha
- blur intensity for transitions
- transition slide speed
- initial position (first selected element)
- autoplay timer (how much time to wait between rotating images) - for each item you can specify the thumbnail image/swf, main image/swf, title (for tooltip), html formatted description (optional), link url and target (can also be used to triger actions if inserted in your flash file – more details in the help)
Dock Menu options in the XML (30+):- item size (width and height in px)
- spacing between items (px)
- zoom amount on mouseover
- zoom speed on mouseover
- amount of zoom/position influence on adjacent items
- y axis offset (px) for zooming (dock can open upwards, downwards or centered )
- reflection on/off, reflection size, reflection alpha and reflection distance from the picture
- brighten item on mouseover on/off and amount of brightness
- tooltip on/off, tooltip skin (white/black), tooltip placement on top, bottom or follow mouse, y axis offset of the tooltip (move it up or down)
- independent stroke size and color setting for all three states : normal, mouseover and selected. Stroke can be set to 0 independently if you don’t want stroke for any/all of the states.
- and quite a few more
This banner rotator is seriously powerful as you can see from the ton of options and a very good purchase, don’t miss out !
Support only on the Banner Rotator with Dock Menu Thumbnails Support Forum