Introduction:Check out the video preview. I’m sure this product will save you a lot of time.
Load your picture via Flash. Nicely and easily. Use a transition! Apply effects like shadow and round corners! You’ll find it very useful, trust me! Especially if you’ve done these kind of image modifications one by one! Note: This is not a banner rotator.
You will grant your visitors a good experience with a small investment and less work. Win-win.
- Preloads your picture
- Shows it with a transition
- Applies effects
- Any size
- Picture smoothing
- Transparent to your site backround
- No flash knowledge is needed
- Handles links with targets, effect on mouse over, extra support for analytics
- Has 37 options, while it’s still easy to use, you’ll only need to set a few
- Well commented script, detailed documentation, full english and hungarian support
2. Useful for
- Displaying pictures in a new way on any non-flash site as a replacement for the img html-tag
- The basic idea: Display your picture with a preloader
- And the extended use: apply transitions and effects, to show your picture in a sophisticated way!
- Ideal for people who are more into coding than design, or just don’t wish to bother with pictures one by one in an image editor
- Save yourself some time. You don’t want to apply smooth edge effects in photoshop anymore! Nor you want to make a picture round rectangle shaped one by one. Nor you want to worry about the transparency! If transparent wmode works this will work too.
- It’s easier to put an swf into your page, than to make your picture look cool in photoshop doesn’t it?
Please check out my other work:
My hottest items:
WordPress / jQuery:
3. Features detailed
- 3 most popular transition types – fade in, horizontal and vertical gradient fade, plus masked boxes transition – all customizable
- Effects range from the basics: frame, round rectangle, shadow effects to the also popular reflection, smooth feathered edge, and ambient lights – you can of course turn them all off, so to leave your picture still preloaded nicely
- Any size means after you set the size of your swf, your picture will adapt to that size, no distortion ever, and also, smoothing is on!
- Smoothing means no ugly “stairs” effect when your picture is not in it’s native resolution, this would otherwise happen when an effect needs space, or you downscale/upscale it by changing the size of the SWF
- It will blend to your background set via CSS, because it is transparent (wmode)
- XML: overrideable at each picture, you can change the XML location too. Use the same variables that you use in the XML to override the settings on the SWF
- Clear and esy XML setup
- You can set links on the picture, and it provides analytics support: if the page doesn’t change, you can still count clicks, whatever action you may use (e.g. AJAX)
4. Customization capabilities
- You have several options to change the properties of the effects and transitions
- Sizes, colors, aplhas, durations
- At first, you only have to choose one picture effect and one transition.
- If you want to change something, you can:
- Available settings in the basic effects category:
- whether or not you need shadow, how big, how far, and with what strength
- Round corner radius
- Frame toggle, and size, color, alpha, blending mode
- Ambient lights:
- Size, round corners with radius, effect strength, frame toggle
- Size, fill all available space (when your swf is taller than your picture+reflection’s size), alpha to start the reflection from
- Smooth – feathered edge:
- Basic transition:
- Show up time, loader hide time – this is used in other transitions as well
- Alpha gradient:
- Time, direction (horizontal or vertical)
- Masked boxes:
- Boxes size, interval of rows, interval of columns, displace – they can spread randomly before going to their place, rotate – will start rotated in a range of degrees, animation speed of the boxes, easeOut toggle (to slow down at the end of their animation)
- Linking section:
- default target of the links, the alpha of the overlay effect when the mouse is over, the color of this, the time of this showing up, and fading too, analytics support
The rest of the description can be found in the documentation!