Advanced Flash Preloader – Segment Prelaoder
This is very simple preloader for use. Just drag and drop to your flash project on first frame and customize it by few variables in Action panel
This preloader has 7kb size with embeded font, but 1kb size if not embedded, or system fonts are used
SPECIAL FEATURES :
- This flash preloader can be used as self loading, which means you just put it on first frame, and your content on second, or you can use it for loading external content(jpg, pngs, swfs… ). For preloading external content all you need is to place this flash preloader somewhere on scene, and define target movieclip by setting one variable in preloader. Preloader will listen your clip and automatically start preloading when catches some data to being loaded to this clip. It will also auto center self on that clip, so you don’t need to do anything. Please check preview example.
WHAT CAN I CHANGE ABOUT THIS PRELOADER ?
- loading text – show/hide (text = true)
- percents – show/hide (percents = true)
- percent sign – show/hide (ShowPercentSign = true)
- reflection – show/hide (reflection = true)
- preloader color (color = “0xffffff” )
- preloader spin speed (speed = 6)
- Number of segments (segmentsCount = 5)
- Space between segments (segmentsSpace = 3)
- Segment type (square, circle….) (segmentsType = 3)
- reflection background color (bgColor = “0×000000” )
- loaded based, or infinite animation (infinite = false)
- self loading or define target clip (contentTarget = _parent.container)
WHAT YOU GET ?
- Complete source, with very detailed commented code, and HELP file.
- External loading example file
- Complete preview files with different preloader settings
Please rate this file if you like it.
SUPPORT : If there are bugs or questions, contact me through my profile page with details.