The new generation of advanced galleries and advanced CMS !
Updated to 1.3 (25.12.2010)
Updated to 1.2 (10.06.2010)
- Added image resizing options
- Added PDO MySql suppport (you can choose between mysql and sqlite now)
- Added vertical scroller for categories list box
- Improved image preloader features
- Improved tooltip features
- Added html/css text in image description
- Added option to position the categories list on the bottom panel
- Added a default category option via flashvars
- Added a thumbnails control with mouse – without arrows
- And many more…
Updated to v1.1 (20.05.2010)
- Added transparancy options for all gallery items.
- Added option to delay between viewing images to prevent image jump when moving fast one to another.
- Improved some options texts and rearranged some options in the cms, to make it more clear and understandable.
This is an Advanced image gallery, fully controlled by the CMS . No more xml files, image folders, image resizing, thumb making, by hand image uploading. All of this you can do with the CMS . Just play with the options yourself, refresh the gallery, and see how the changes affects it. You can play with the images too (create/delete/rename categories, upload/delete/rename images). Don’t worry, you are not harming the preview.
By purchasing this gallery/admin system, I am totally committed to give you the best support with any issue you have. I’ll help you with installing, running, and using this gallery. Besides, if you want some feature that this gallery don’t have, or you found some bug that you think this gallery have, please don’t hesitate to write me, and i’ll try to add it to the next product update.
- Resizable – fit itself to any size.
- Convenient thumbs scroller (pager)
- Download feature
- Hide controls feature
- Fullscreen mode
- Keys events enabled – (left/right arrows, page up/down, space for hide/show controls, ‘f’ for fullscreen and ‘d’ for download)
- Mouse Wheel control enabled
- Context menu enabled
- Best images size and download times – the image are resized dynamically on the server, and caches by required width / height.
- 2 image view transition modes – “change” and “resize”
- “dark / light” thumbs effect
- Images slide show with smart preloader hide
- Smart preloader hide on viewing images
- Various background modes – Solid color, linear gradient and radial gradient
- And many, many more…
- Has 2 login modes – user and administrator. The user has no permissions to edit settings, only gallery data.
- Easy to install – the application uses a sqlite (flat file) database, no need to install the database. All you need is upload the application to to the server, and it’s work.
- Setup EVERYTHING through the CMS . All the appearance settings, and all the gallery data. No additional xml files required.
- Very flexible gallery settings. Has all settings you need to give it a custom look.
- Auto thumbnails, auto resize images to best fit of thumbnails and image view.
- Auto resize when image output. If you upload a big image, and your gallery are openes in a small window the image will be resized and cached on the server, and delivired small.
- Image download functionality
- Image preview functionality
- Handy color picker (settings)
- Drag and drop picture sorting / moving between categories
- Drag and drop categories sorting
- Variety images operations: upload, delete, copy/move between categories, change order, change title, description and link, preview, view in browser, duplicate, or download.
- Variety of categories operations: add , delete , rename , change title, change description
- Very convenient managing interface – the gallery managing interface is very intuitive and reminds windows.
- Powerful media server – the php part is basically a media server. Whats means, that you can split your media server, gallery and the admin, and put them even on different domains, it will be still working.
- Multiple file uploader.
- Multiple images selection (mouse selection , shift and control keys)
- Enabled context menu and mouse wheel on image operations
Third party components:
The CMS (settings panel) is using Farbtastic color picker. To the developers of this color picker – Many many thanks.