This flash contact form module can display contact info as well as the actual form and most importantly it supports attachments (uploading) and form validation.
It’s very easy to use and customize. You can pretty much just drag&drop in your project, recompile and you have the app working.
All the text editable in the XML so it can be translated or customized to your liking.
XML Settings :- set the contact module size (width and height in pixels)
- set the module main title
- set the logo address (optional) and fine-tune it’s position (X and Y axis, pixel level)
- enable or disable tooltips for thumbs as well as set up the tooltip off-set (X and Y axis)
- set the full screen enter/exit captions (tooltip text)
- set the text for the following : contact form name, e-mail, subject, message, send button, attach button, browsing caption, sending message text, success and fail texts, wrong name, e-mail, subject or message, upload file types description and wrong file extension warning.
- enable/disable the attach file feature
- toggle required/not required for the following contact form fields : name, message, subject
- set the allowed upload extensions (ex. doc, txt, jpg, png)
- set the upload address
- set the e-mail sending script (included) and the attachment upload script (also included)
- enter the html formatted contact info description text and ability to set the text field width
- enter any number of contact items/links, for each you can set the title, url and html formatted content
In addition to the complete source files (.fla, .as etc.) we also included the original Photoshop .psd design as a bonus.
This product supports most common special characters and languages.
We hope you’ll enjoy this new release from Oxylus Flash.
Support only on the Advanced PHP Contact Form with Upload 02 AS2 Support Forum.