It is XML driven and resizable. XML file can be passed in the flashvars. Supports both watermark image and preview image and it has tons of options in the xml settings:
XML Settings Overview:- Set player width and height
- Set video preview image (optional)
- Set video resize type
- Set auto-load, auto-play, repeat flags
- Set buffer time and initial volume
- Configure autohide and video click (to pause) and double click (to enter fullscreen) actions
- Set watermark image, link and target
- Set context menu copyright text, link and target
Note : This video player is mainly created to be used embedded alone in a HTML page.
Enjoy this new release from Oxylus Flash.
Support only on the Advanced Slick Video Player with Watermark AS3 Support Forum