From 7th April 2011 this file is no longer supported
Advanced XML Image / Photo / Picture / SWF / Gallery Accordion
- Formats available are – SWF , GIF, PNG , JPG, FLV , MP4
- Layout can be either horizontal or vertical
- Control all styling options, line thickness, line colour, line alpha, fill colour, fill alpha
- Control opening and closing events – either open on mouse click, or open on mouse rollover
- Control opening/closing duration
- Control timer, turn on/off, set if mouse event pauses timer, set duration * and set position of timer – left or right
- Content title and info text fields are *HTML formatted
- Content file path and URL path set through XML file
- Apply a mask to any SWF that has content off stage, so it doesnt appear in the Accordion
- Control width and height of the mask
- Control URL window mode through xml – _blank, _self etc
- Set content to be already open
- Control info text field x and y position through XML file
- Can pass XML file path to SWF file through FlashVars – this is optional
- Drag and Drop movieclip to another project, instructions to change width and height in support pages. Also you need to include the folder “com” in the same folder as your project.
You can find all the help files at support pages.
12/12/08 – Added hot spots ( button) support, control through xml file, set colour, alpha, width, height, x and y position, text, text HTML formatted, URL and URL window eg _self, _blank.
16/01/09 – Added support for streaming video,.FLV .MP4. Added support for go to frame on click. Supports either stop on frame or play from frame.
17/01/09 – Fixed problem of not being able to load more than one video into the Accordion. Added a small play / pause button. Video will start playing when its section opens, and pauses when its section closes. Videos will by default loop. Video UI can be changed through XML file, just change the paths. This can be found in the settings section of the XML file.
Fixed masking problem.
Twitter Readers :
MP3 Players :
XML Galleries :
XML Banner Rotators :
This accordion is the best I’ve touched. Its very open and customizable. It handled every option we wanted to demo for the client—with just one accordion.
Also Skial was amazing to work with. I had a question for him and he responded VERY quickly and answered my question perfectly. His support alone makes any of his already top notch items worth buying.
Just like to say many thanks for all the help you gave me configuring the accordian to suit my project. You went above and beyond what I expected – it was much appreciated.
If anyone is unsure as to the quality of this item – it is excellent – and extremely customizable.
Thank you for cooperation. Actually I’m very pleased with your fast and friendly support. It’s just great!
I’m writing this letter in enthusiastic praise of a Flashden.net author by the name of Skial Bainn.
On it’s own, this is the best Accordion XML product on the market that I’ve found….and for the few dollars it cost, I’m beside myself with the value it provided for me. It’s actually the center piece of a site I’m working on for a client and you can bet I’m charging a heck of a lot more then this product costs. The client is thrilled with the functionality which makes me thrilled to have found it, thanks to Skial.
Now here’s is the part that really sets Skial above the rest. Never before in my experience have I found such professional dedication to the support of his products as with Skial. I’ve hired private Actionscript tutors for big money that have been less responsive and less professional then this particular Flashden author, Skial. Skial will answer you email as promptly as humanly possible, he will provide you with a solution and won’t quit until it’s a solution that works for you.
Skial has gone waaay above and beyond the call of duty for me in his support of the product I purchased form him – the Advanced XML Accordion – In fact, I’ve requested help from him at least a half a dozen times asking to customize his product for my purposes that are entirely out of the scope of what the product itself is supposed to do. The help he’s provided me, helped me and only me, without regard for the fact that the time he spent on my behalf was not to improve his product, since I made requests that no one else had made, it was to ensure a satisfied customer. Needless to say, I’m more then satisfied…I’m completely beside myself in appreciation for Skial’s support of my project which features his product. No one can expect an author to help him or her with their private project but in going beyond just the support of his product, he did just that for me…and that’s why I’m writing this letter of recommendation. It’s the least I can do!!
Sincerely, ezFlash member of Flashden
PS: I stand behind this letter 1000%