This is a simple banner rotator xml driven, easy to use and customize. It supports images and animated swfs and a .html formatted description.
XML Features:- total width and total height;
- blur x and y and blur quality for slide transition
- slide animation time and slide animation type for slide transition
- description blur x and y and blur quality for the description
- IMPORTANT : for each slide you can choose the time for it to be diaplayed. IE: first slide stays 3 seconds, the next one stays 10 seconds, the next 1 sec and so on. This can be modified altering the “stay” variable from the .xml file
- the description is html formatted and it will support most common html tags and it will properly resize.
- the image or swf address, the url and the target. For the moment, each pressed slide will launch an url but I have pointed out the function where you need to input your code to either target a frame or label or to execute a certain function in your project.
This package also contains a video-tutorial !
Enjoy this brand new release from Oxylus Flash.
Support only on the Advanced XML Banner Rotator 04 Public Support Forum