This is a nice menu with flying triangles animation, which can show photos with each page you select.
Action script and XML file are well-commented.
Please check comments in the XML file for how to use help.
These settings can be controlled in this XML file…
1. alphaspeed – speed for alpha animations – greater the speed, slower the animation
2. imagecolorstrength – strength for image color effect
3. itembackcolor – background color of an item
4. itembordercolor – border color of an item
5. itemtextcolor – item’s text color
6. itemtextbackcolor – item background color for textbox
7. itemtextsize – item text size
8. itemwidth – item width
9. itemheight – item height 10. itemgap – gap between the items
11. itemtextbottommargin – bottom margin for the text on the item
12. itemloadercolor – preloader color on the item
13. trianglewidth – width of the triangle
14. triangleheight – height of the triangle
15. trianglecolor – trinagle color
16. trianglealpha – transparency for the triangle
17. trianglerandomrotation – triangle random rotation
18. trianglerotationspeed – triangle rotation speed – greater the speed, slower the animation
19. vertical – whether to show the menu vertically or not
20. verticalalign – vertical alignment of the menu – left, center and right
21. horizontalalign – horizontal alignment of the menu – left, center and right
22. leftmargin – left margin
23. rightmargin – right margin
24. topmargin – top margin
25. bottommargin – bottom margin
A button node can be added in the XML file to show each button.
Each button node can have the following attributes…
1. text – text to show on the button
2. image – image to show on left for the button
3. link – link to open when the button is clicked
4. target – target frame or window in which the link should open
LOAD SWFs on BUTTON CLICK
An example version is attached with the file which loads SWFs that you assign via XML … please check.
- Images in the preview are purchased from www.fotolia.com and they are not included in the file you purchase.