This Flex 4 component allows you to slide a list of elements (usually xml driven).
Note: if you are looking for more components similar to this one, you can try the Alumina Components – Full Pack.
This component can be customized in several ways (using normal MXML attributes):
- show/hide the thumbnails navbar
- show/hide the navigation arrows
- customize the slide duration
- select transition types
Supported transitions are:
- wipe (up, down, left, right)
Supported easing functions are:
The purchased package also includes:
- Adobe Illustrator files: including the components design and color palette
- Flex library project: with all the source codes for changing the skin classes