UPDATED 12/28/10 – AS3 VERSION AVAILABLE HERE
WHAT HAS BEEN UPDATED?
1. You now define where the image is loading from when you instantiate the code. (Library of Dynamically).
2. The shadow parameter is no longer a Boolean setting. You now set the alpha value you want to use for the shadow. Play with this value till you get the setting you are happy with.
3. You no longer need to cut and paste and code. All the code is now included in the source you download from AD. Code now uses the classes downloaded from here: http://www.kirupa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=325592 which can be used under the MIT license for any purpose.
4. Fixed a few bugs associated with the shadow feature.
5. Added features: flipToFront and flipToBack functions that were requested.
This file is for all of you who don’t wanna make that leap to AS3 and PV3D yet. This entire card flip is made using AS2 and is dynamic and easy to use. Some of the features include:
- Implements with only two lines of code.
- Loads your front and back images dynamically.
- Choose whether or not to use a blur dynamically.
- Choose whether or not to use a shadow dynamically.
- Position your flipping card dynamically.
- Add as many instances of these cards as you need/want.
File comes with instructions as to how to make it work and all code is commented well. All code and implementation instructions can be seen by click the link in the preview above.
Need an HTML Version?
What is new with Animike Interactive?
Check out my entire portfolio