AS2 XML Mirror Portfolio Template
the new version is now ready for download:
Deep linking system upgraded to SWFAddress 2.4, now there aren’t problems with the special characters.
Full screen issue resolved.
To upgrade replace the com folder, the js folder, all the swf and the fla files.
We suggest to set up the new version from scratch using your old XML files and assets.
This template is realized in AS2 and the files can be opened with Flash 8 or higher.
- Full deep linking support. Every section and every single content is linkable.
- Back/Forward browser’s buttons support.
- Mouse wheel support for mac and pc.
- 2 levels xml driven menu. Menu buttons can open external URLs in self or blank windows.
- All the colors are xml driven thanks to a total of 115 xml settings.
- You can load every module unlimited number of times. Just create a new xml file for the new module. You won’t need to create a new swf file.
- Home Page module. Thanks to this module and to the deep linking system you can link to any section or content of your website.
- Multi categories photo/video gallery module. Loads both photos and video files. Automatic slideshow feature. Supports an unlimited number of categories and images of any size. All its contents are managed by xml. The module can be used also to load a single image or video. Zoom/Pan functionality to use with hi-resolution photos!
- News module that can show an unlimited number of news. All its contents are managed by xml.
- Services module that can list an unlimited number of services. All its contents are managed by xml.
- Staff module. Supports an unlimited number of staff members. All its contents are managed by xml.
- Long text module managed by xml.
- Contact module with textual information and contact form. All its contents are managed by xml.
- All texts support basic html tags.
- The libraries of each module are very well organized.
- The fonts used in this template are created by us and are included in the package in Mac/Pc formats.
- A rich help file is included.
- Code is well commented.
- Everything is heavily tested and debugged.
Any full stage resizeable component can be loaded like the original modules through the menu, they will use their own functions to position and resize themselves within the template and they will be deep linkable like all the other contents automatically.
All the fixed size swf component, that don’t resize themselves or reposition themselves automatically, can be loaded using the gallery module.
In fact, as you can see, the gallery module can load single images, videos and swf files. They will be centered by the gallery functions automatically, so you have many options to extend this template without any pain
Test the full deep linking:
You can link directly to your galleries
The gallery module can load also a single image file
The gallery module can load also a single video file
You can link directly to one news
You can link directly to the contact form
You can link directly to any section or content
You can link directly to a member of your staff