BASIC MP3 PLAYER : (Actionscript 2.0)
- Just copy and paste the first frame from the top layer into your flash file.
- The .FLA file can be opened with Flash 8 or Flash CS3 .
- This mp3 player was designed to be used online with any internet connection speed, and will also work from your hard drive.
- You MUST name your mp3’s consecutively, starting with 1.mp3, 2.mp3, 3.mp3, etc… Do NOT put a zero is front of the file name, such as 01.mp3
- Skin the graphics however you want.
- All of the Actionscript you need for the entire application is in one, easy to find place.
volume = 100; // Set the level of the volume at startup from 0 to 100.
folder = “music”; // The folder name where your mp3’s should be placed.
autoStart = true; // This is set to true by default, which causes the first song to start playing automatically when it starts loading. Changing this variable to false will turn autoStart off, which means the first song will NOT start playing automatically.
loop = true; // Set to true to have the first song start over after the last song is played. Set to false so the player will stop after the last song is finished.
firstSong = 1; // The number representing which song you want to start with. If you don’t want to start with song 1, then put a 2 here. Don’t put a number higher than what’s in the totalSongs variable.
totalSongs = 3; // This should match the number of mp3’s you have in your music folder. Set it to a lower number if you don’t want to play all of the mp3’s. Do not set this number lower than the firstSong variable.
eqColor = “0066ff”; // The hexadecimal value of the color you want the EQ bars to be when the sound is not muted.
eqMuteColor = “0066ff”; // The hexadecimal value of the color you want the EQ bars to be when the sound is muted.