Simple! Keep the ball in the air as long as you can. And not just ball, you can put literally any object in there. With real life-like physical movement of the object this utterly addicting game just doesn’t stop being more fun. You can put this cool flash game where ever you want with a click of button and with everything customized to your needs.
- Completely XML Driven.
- Replace the ball by any other object of your choice (Santa Clause for example) by using a PNG image(for appearing white spaces as empty) for it. (The ball in the above preview is actually a PNG image, its not a movieclip in flash).
- Change the background image.
- Change the color of the scores.
- Change the background music.
- Change the overall dimensions of the game by just changing the width and height of stage from main FLA file. Each item will automatically resize/replace.
- The best score will always be there (try refreshing the page or closing and reopening the browser).
- Edit every variable that is influencing the motion of the object. Let it be gravitational force acting on object, or friction while it is in the air or while it is sliding on the floor. Edit the kinetic force released when the object collides, or just remove the roof. Cool, eh?
Everything is customizeable enough for you to create it as unique as you like, and by changing the variables for the motion of the object, difficulty level can also be adjusted.