Features• 4096×4096px resolution quality textures
• Animated textures without the need of Unity Pro
• Includes everything featured in the preview like materials, shadows, lights and textures
• Sounds on collision and break
InstructionsImport package into your Unity 3D:
• Make sure your Unity Project is open in the scene you want to place files within the package.
Import to project:
• Double Click the included .unitypackage file then click on the import button after you have selected
what you want to import.
• Assets > Import Package > select the included .unitypackage file > Open > then click on the import
button after you have selected what you want to import.
Add to scene:
• Drag the desired Prefab directly to the Scene or Hierarchy from Project Window. The Prefabs will be
located in a folder within the folder Assets_By_Unluck_Activeden.
• High resolution 4096×4096 textures, UV mapped
• Unique custom glass shader specially made for this project
• 1x Pillar model fractured into 100 fragments, 2x Wall Models (100 and 150 fragments), 1x
ZombieStatue (21 fragments) all pre-fragmented to work with the system.
• Includes all materials, textures and models viewable in the demo.
• Commented code to explain each variable
• Control every aspect of the effect with ease.