(1) Click “A” or “B” button to start.
(2) When the image appears, click it to break it.
Simple, single transition between two visuals with external MP3 sound effects. Notice the red circle is still animating in the broken, falling pieces (which fall in a random order or user-chosen order). Content can be an external JPG or SWF with a dimension of 800×600. This can be re-sized (as it is above) and smaller dimensions can be used, but only 800×600 files will fill the entire “pane of glass”.
The picture frame sample above is included. Audio files in WAV form are also included in case you would like to edit or re-convert.FEATURES ::
- sounds and sample included
- easy user settings
- drag-n-drop convenience
- help file
- Dimension = 800×600
- Published File Size =
about 4.5k (plus external content/audio)
- Frame Rate = 24fps
- Flash Player Version(s) = 7, 8
- ActionScript Version = 2.0
- Authored In Version = Professional 8
BROWSE MY PORTFOLIO ::
TAGS :: glass, break, shatter, crack, animation, animated, window, transition, sound, audio, effect