This template is mainly focused in creative and corporate portfolio sites that needs a flexible structure to fit both corporate contents and visual display for galleries, images and videos. It has a clean and minimal style, which can be easily customizated (menu structure, all elements position, global size, color scheme, etc.), from the xml file. Also a full layered photoshop file with the design elements is included in the pack.
MAIN FEATURES* Completely Flexible Menu Structure from XML
* Deeplinking using SWFAddress
* SWFFit feature for browser size fit
* SEO Friendly with Predefined Meta-Tags Structure
* Full XML Driven with more than 30 main configuration parameters
* Text & Images Content fully customizable from the xml file
* Flexible and clean Design to fit multiple types of contents
* IMAGE , SWF and fullscreen VIDEO Showcase
* MP4 , FLV, F4V (h.264 codec) in any aspect ratio
* 24 pages PDF reference manual
* Clean and well documented AS2 code
* Creative and Minimal layout
* Full layered Photoshop file included
12 MODULES* HOME MODULE WITH IMAGE AUTOSLIDESHOW * SIMPLE AUTOSCROLL TEXT MODULE
* 2 COLUMNS MODULE , COMPLETELY CUSTOMIZABLE
* PROJECTS /GALLERY MODULE . IMAGE / SWF / VIDEO PLAYER
* MINI GALLERY MODULE
* COMPANY TEAM MODULE
* SERVICES MODULE (CAN BE USED AS AN ALTERNATIVE NEWS MODULE )
* ORIGINAL NEWS MODULE
* CONTACT MODULE WITH CONTACT FORM AND UNLIMITED SHARING NETWORKS
* EXTERNAL SWFs
* EXTERNAL LINKS
* MP3 MUSIC CONTROL + COPYRIGHT MODULE
Assets InfoThe images used in this preview (not included in the source files) are freely distributed and licensed by:
http://www.photos8.com – Many thanks to all authors from this great free source site.
Also the Architect Sample Site use free shared Flickr images from this nice photographers:
SwissCan and UggBoy (not included in the source files)
Tweener is used for transitions.
SWFAddress is used for Deep-linking feature
SWFFit is used for full-control liquid layout
PHPMailer is used for processing the contact form.
SWFObject is used for embedding swf in html.