Contents of this item:
- CalculatorUI user-interface component, built upon the ActionScript3 Flash component framework.
- Embeddable version of the component (a swf file) that you can add in a HTML web page.
- The backend AS3 classes that perform calculation which you can use in any Flash or Flex project.
This component is unique in that it lets the user enter a whole mathematical expression. CalculatorUI detects and reports three types of errors found in the expression. Supported operations:
operand1 + operand2
operand1 - operand2
operand1 * operand2
operand1 / operand2
base ^ exponent
- nth root:
degree root number
base log number
- natural logarithm:
- common logarithm: (base 10)
- and, of course, parentesis for changing presedence:
To use CalculatorUI in your Flash project, just drag and drop CalculatorUI symbol from Calculator.fla’s Library to your project’s stage. You can directly edit the skins to change the appearance of CalulatorUI or you can use the *.setStyle method at runtime.