FlexPHPeRIA – CalendarFully featured Flex application with PHP backend script.
Calendar is an application that displays a table with month days with marked different event types. It’s a good solution to inform other work colleagues about absence in work (leave, delegation, etc.) or any important events, like meetings for each staff member events are desplayed in row (days in columes and the staff in rows). Users that do not have any event in a currently viewed month are not displayed. In the application there are two roles: the user and the administrator. User can add and delete his events and details of his profile (name, phone, address, description, photo and password). The administrator can also add and delate users, edit user profile and his events.
- easy installation (see instruction for details)
- you can customize events, and icons by uploading your files
- fully customized application look with spark skinning architecture
- MySQL database used to store data
- PHP script built with Zend Framework
- Flex application build with Parsley and Cairgorm 3
- MVC pattern used in coding flex application and PHP script
- secure user authentication and authorization (ACL)
- secured validation of data in front-end application and backend script (with secure photo uploading)
- you can learn from code that contains detailed comments