In preview page I show only few options, you can see more options in below xml screenshot FEATURES :
- Full XML driven, Easy to edit and control.
- Three type of carousel – Rotate over left, center or Right side
- Display any number of images
- Support any dimension images
- Control carousel depth, Space between images and blur
- Show Tooltip text when mouse over each image
- Slide show can be loop or stop when reach the last image.
- Auto play option is also available.
- Option to load the random image display when each time the user visits the page
- Load JPG , PNG, GIF and SWF file
- Load different dimension images
- Option to set image width and height
- Add link to each image with target
- Show Tool tip for each image.
- Option to set image reflection
- Reflection Distance, Depth and Transparency can be control.
- Two types Embed / none embed font
- Show description text by five types animations. Fade, comes from left, right, top or bottom.
- Alignment, Spacing and left margin for each description text
- Option to set text background transparency
- Option to show the text background in horizontally or vertically
- Text shadow distance and transparency
- All Text support HTML format, so you can control font size, Text color, add hyper link to text and use BOLD font.
TOOL TIP :
- Option to change Tool tip back ground color
- Tool tip Text support HTML format, so you can control font size, Text color and use bold option
- Option to auto position the Left and Right button.
- Option to change Button Background and Icon color
- Option to for Horizontal and vertical margin
- Option to show link button for each image with target
The Right and Left Key is used to show Next and Previous image.
The Mouse Scroll is also used to browse the images. Please make sure the mouse scroll is only support in Windows.
If you have any questions about this file contact me through my profile page.
XML structure screenshot:
10 March 2010 fixed some minor bug. Added the option to choose fade in transition when carousel open and option to align the images in vertically center or bottom.