A brand-new HTML version of this game is now available.
STOP!! Before you purchase this file, please note that the other version of this game has been completely recoded AND is now available in AS3.
This other version works the same as this classic version and I’d recommend buying it instead of this file.
Did you buy this version before and want the new code and/or the AS3 version? Email me through my profile (to prove you purchased this file) and I will email you the update. Thanks for looking.
It is the classic game you remember as a kid, with real 3D flipping action. I decided use my card flip file to build a memory game.
- Dynamic load as many cards as your want via XML
- Choose how many columns you want your cards displayed in via XML
- Choose how far to space your cards out via XML
- Choose multiple bg images via XML (these are revealed as you win the game)
- Dynamically load in all images via XML (including the back of the card.
All this and the cards flip with a 3-Dimensional perspective without using PV3D. Have fun!
What is new with Animike Interactive?
Check out my entire portfolio